Black Wood Lacquered Oriental Jewelry Music Box with Mother of Pearl Inlay
- Most Items Ship Free within USA !!! Outside USA please contact us for shipping adjustment.
- Thank you for shopping with Shorties Vintage Treasures.
- Generally we ship within 3 business days, however for larger items it may take up to 7 days. You will be kept updated.
Condition: Vintage, Used, Very Good, As Shown, Works
- Year: Circa 1950; Material: Wood; Color: Black; Unsigned;
- Size: 16 3/4" wide, 8 1/2" deep, 7 5/8" high
- Fully lined throughout with Red Fabric; Hand Painted; Many compartments for complete organization of all your jewelry.
- Left and Right Side Starts with Lift Top Gate Drawer measuring 8" deep, 3 1/2" wide;
- Top Pull Out Drawer on Each Side measuring 5 1/2" deep, 3" wide;
- Lower Pull Out Drawers on Each Side measuring 5 1/2" deep, 3" wide;
- Also there is a Lower Center Drawer measuring 7 1/2" wide and 4" deep;
- And Then: There is a Top Center Lift Up Door which when opened Reveals a Mirror with 2 Swing Doors which Opens to Reveal Center Mirror of 7 1/2" x 8" along with a 5 1/2" x 3 3/4" Mirror in Each Door;
- When Closed These Doors Reveal Orange, (which were probably red but have faded over years), Tassels which are followed through on the Drawers Below;
- A Center Drawer Pulls Open to 2 3/4" x 1 3/4";
- Doors to Drawers on either side Lift Open to 3 1/4" x 1 3/4";
- Large Open Inner Compartment measuring 8" x 5";
- Winding Key on Bottom which when wound will play music when Center Door is opened;
- Music is not familiar to me, but I've enjoyed it for many years as I'm sure you will;
- It will also be enjoyed by that Special Someone if you give it as a Gift;