SOLD..... Art Lithograph, St Andrews Caddie, The Golfer by L. Earle; Framed Under Glass Vintage
SOLD..... Shipping is without any additional cost within U. S. A..... All others please contact us before purchase for shipping cost adjustment.
Thank you for shopping with Shorties Vintage Treasures.
Generally we ship within 3 business days, however for larger items it may take up to 7 days. You will be kept updated.
- Vintage Art Lithograph, St Andrews Caddie The Golfer by L. Earle, Framed Under Glass.
- Depicting a golfer taking a smoke break.
- Lawrence Carmichael Earle (1845-1921), Michigan, was known for his landscape, genre-outdoors and portrait paintings.
- This is a Fine vintage art piece, Well preserved. Original Wood Frame with Original Wood Panel Backing. Print of a watercolor.
- Print was commissioned by the Stetson Shoe Company in 1908.
- A reprinting was done 1928 from one of the 1908 prints as the original watercolor was “lost”.
- We believe this to be one of those 1908 Prints.
- Through a Gap in the Boards I can barely see some of the Newspaper under the Wood backing which shows date of June, 1911, so we know this has been done at least that far back.
- At Lower Left we find artist signature, L. Earle, and we also find "ANA". Weighs a bit heavy due to all the wood and the glass. will be shipped insured.
- Approximate measurements 19 1/2" x 23 x 1. All measurements are approximate.