Mikasa Black Tie Pattern Petite Bone Five Piece Place Setting, Japan, Discontinued
- Black and White is always so Elegant together and the Gold Bands are an added plus; Very Classic and can be such Fun!
- Your 5 piece Place Setting consists of: One 3 1/4" Footed Cup and one 6 1/4” Saucer, One 10 3/4" Dinner Plate, One 8 1/4" Salad Plate, and One 7" Bread/Butter Plate.
- These Beautiful Classic Discontinued pieces are simply Beautiful and will be an asset to your dining experience.
- The Elegant Black Tie Pattern was only made from 1982 to 1988.
- Pieces are marked, "Mikasa Petite Bone, L6206, Black Tie, Japan".
- Each piece features a thick Black Band on White Ground, surrounded by narrow Gold Band, with an additional Gold Band around the perimeter
- Condition: Excellent, Vintage, As Shown.
- Price is per One (1) Place Setting. All measurements are approximate.
See more vintage @: