A Fine Reed Enamel Three Piece Covered Roasting Pan With Insert Vintage
- A Fine Reed Enamel Three Piece Covered Roasting Pan With Insert Vintage A wonderful Blue Enamel Three Piece Roaster with it's Original Lid and another Insert Pan.
- The Lid measures approximately 20" Long with Handles, 13" Wide, and 4 1/2" Deep; There are 2 Adjustable Vents in the Lid;
- The Tray Insert Pan measures approximately 2" x 17" x 11"; The Insert Pan may be used with main roaster or Independently;
- The Main Roasting Pan measures approximately 20" x 13" x 4 1/2"; Overall Height of Pan with Base and Cover is approximately 8 1/2";
- Condition is Very Good, Vintage, As Shown.
- Note well the second photo, at lower left you will note a small amount of enamel loss which in no way affects the usability and is hardly noticeable. This is the worst damage we could find which in no way affects the abilities of this Roaster.
- Weshould look so well at this age! Top of Roaster marked, "Reed" and "Pat. May 2, 1911; All measurements are approximate.
See more vintage @: